Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Lets Begin at the Beginning!

Hello All!
I am Elizabeth, a student at BYU--Idaho. The outdoors call my name, but only once in a while can I respond. Five months ago today, I came home from the best adventure of my life; a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I miss Mexico with all my heart. One day, I hope to return and hug everyone!
I am currently attending a Family course, called Family Relations. We have been asked to write a blog including our take on the material that we read, the discussions from class, and our personal hopes for our family future.
I must say that I am excited to take on this task. I love to learn and become better as a result of that learning. I hope to gain a better understanding of the family role in my life, in the lives of the people around me, and in our society. It is my sincerest hope that I can be a bit more coherent in my writing than I am in my speech. I find it fascinating to hear differing views on the same information. I encourage all to take time to comment so that we can all come to a better understanding of family in our lives. I am excited to see where this goes and what we can all glean from this.
Happy Readings!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment